so in sum:
- beyonce drops an album with no fucking warning and no promotions
- laughing in the face of lady gaga’s art pop expenses
- on the night lorde drops a “secret single”
- on taylor swift’s birthday
- when lupe fiasco had planned to drop his album
- thereby fucking up everyone’s end of the year lists especially rolling stones magazine
- on friday the 13th because fuck your illuminati bullshit
y’all literally could never
yeah good grades are cool and all but have you ever had a good night sleep
"There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind." - C. S. Lewis
Once upon a midnight DEAL WITH IT.
I give a fuck, nevermore.
merely a bro, nothing more.#suddenly there came a swagging as of someone gangsta rapping#rapping at my chamber door
Quoth the raven, “Swag galore”
Put this screencap on my tombstone
I thought it was talking about the hat, till I started to scroll down and then I noticed it was the dogs.
“In Event of Moon Disaster”, July 18, 1969.
White House speechwriter, William Safire, was asked to write a speech that President Nixon would make in case the Apollo 11 astronauts were stranded on the Moon.
It was never delivered, and this speech was quietly tucked away into Nixon’s records.
Source: Nixon Library
i know we all like to hate on the tumblr radar but im just so jazzed about this cube look at it go